Sunday, March 10, 2019

Class discussion


    Hey blog! In this post I'm going to go further into detail on the things my group suggested on Friday in class. They gave me ideas regarding the screen plays that may help to improve the story. Instead of implementing the idea of using the flashback at the start of the film, some suggested that we do it at the end and not include the war scenes in order to cause more suspense leading to the actual film. I believe this may be a good idea. Because this is a film opening, catching the eye of the viewers is exactly what we aim for and I feel like putting the flashback later on in the opening would cause more suspense.
  
  They also told me that suspense films should really begin with a strong start. I was kind of confused on what they meant and they said that the first scene should be kind of eye catching and that the film should start very strong in order to catch the attention of the viewers. I talked to my group members (Alejandro and Artur) and they liked the idea of not really including the flashback and instead attempting to catch the attention of the viewers with a strong start and end the scene with a cliffhanger. However, these were just casual talks and we haven't fully decided whether we are going to switch to this or not.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment