Sunday, March 10, 2019

Godfather


  Hey blog! So last class we talked about our project ideas with different groups and we got some very useful ideas. The people in my group told me that I should focus on checking out different films within my genre so in this blog I will talk about that. Even though our film has a bit of suspense in it, it's mostly a drama regarding the life of the war veteran.

So I was researching drama movies and found what's arguably one of the best films of all time, The Godfather. I was reading an article which describes everything that the film did right which helped make it such a classic. One thing was the quick, swift, movements implemented throughout the film. I want to include this during our war scenes because I believe that this can create a sense of urgency and suspense.

Another thing, which I previously had talked about, are the soundtrack that, "does not allow the tension to cease." I think that including this drastically helped the film as it created a sort of flow throughout the film that wouldn't go away. I also believe that this constant sound and avoiding silence would help attract our viewers. That's all for this post, see you next time!

Godfather




No comments:

Post a Comment