Sunday, March 10, 2019

Foley sounds


   Hey blog! So I've been thinking about sound and I realized I haven't really talked about that but, don't worry, I have some good ideas! So I was thinking about using foley sounds and I feel like we can use that and get some really perfect sounds. To start the scene with the start of the flashback, I feel like it should just be a normal conversation between the main character and someone else and then have a dramatic shift when it comes to the actual transition to the flashback we should have something sounding like a swoosh or something like that ( link below to some examples)  

  Furthermore, once the war scene begins, I have some really good ideas. For example, I think that we should have branches rattling and breaking as the main character is walking through the scene. To make it sound more like a war scene, I think we can use loud banging sounds from the banging of a shoe falling. This would make it sound like a gun. Also, I think that we should have loud talking and yelling in the background.

I was just watching a youtube video (link below) and it has some perfect sounds that I think would fit on perfectly with our video. Another idea would be that when the person says something that leads to the flashback, the main character should, in a way, blank out of the scene for a little and then the flashback would occur. Check out the videos below to see the things I was talking about.

Youtube sound ideas

Foley gun sounds


No comments:

Post a Comment