Saturday, April 4, 2020

Family

I'm at home with my two brothers and my parents. With the possibility of going outside to film being nearly impossible, we think we're going to simply interview our family members. I started planning that and tried thinking how that would pan out, so here are my thoughts.

My oldest brother, Franco, is rarely on his phone, and spent most of his day either working or watching Netflix; therefore, I think he can work as a great interviewee. He can talk about how he isn't addicted and how he doesn't even have TikTok downloaded.

On the other hand, my middle brother, Jeronimo (i'm the youngest) LOVES TikTok. In fact, he sends me a minimum of 2-3 tiktoks a day that he thinks are funny. I feel like he'd also make an excellent person not interview because he can relate to the subject. I am excited for this interview, and actually think it can turn out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment