Friday, April 10, 2020

Editing Time!

Ok blog, great news... we finally have (almost) everything filmed. We filmed our interviews and made sure that they're ready for editing.

For the interview I filmed, I grabbed a light that my dad has that produces amazing lighting. The interview looks great, and I think edited it will look even better. The only setback was the usage of my phone to film, due to lack of supplies and availability at the moment. So even though I didn't get to use a great camera due to Coronavirus, I think it still turned out great because of the lighting that I put.

I am going to be filming some b-roll shots around my house revolving around my brother (one of the interviewees) just to make sure we have enough footage.

Anywas, we're in the final part of our project, only a few things left!

No comments:

Post a Comment